It was nice while it lasted, I guess.
I never realized it would be this difficult to say good-bye to my best friend. She’s moving 1,200 miles away from me tomorrow morning, and I have no clue when I’m going to see her again. We’ve grown really close in the past six months, much closer than we’ve been in the last five /six years. She’s an amazing and kind hearted person that is just a blast to spend time with, play guitar, drive around aimlessly, blast music and sing along terribly, and talk to. And that made good-bye so much more difficult. I’m going to miss her so damn much.
- Nothing beats a day in PJ’s
- Matching your shoes with your outfit automatically makes you fly
- No matter how fast you type, or how much caffeine you have in your system, you probably cannot write a solid eight page paper in one night
- No matter how fast you want to get to a 0g, your ears can only be stretched so often
- Some things come to an end, and it sucks, but time DOES heal you.
- It’s a difficult task to find a girl that is fully lesbian and interested in a relationship
- Just because a girl flirts with you, doesn’t mean she gives two shits about you
- Keep playing music
- Distance will not ruin friendships if they’re friendships worth keeping
- People lie. A lot.
- No matter how old, your mother still wants to be in love
- There’s no place like home
- Jobs are hard, paychecks make them worth it
- Homework doesn’t do itself
- Its no ones place but your own to do your homework
- Sometimes staying up for 36 hours is necessary
- You’re aloud to tell the following people “No” every once and a while: Your boss. Your co-workers. Your best friend(s). Random People. Homeless people. Yourself.
- Cats that purr, don’t always have good intentions
- Dogs that bark, don’t always have bad intentions
- Know who you are before other people do.
- At some point, all you’re going to have is your pride. Don’t lose it.
- Hot Water Heaters, refrigerators, air conditioners, functioning pluming and dogs with good bladders are not a necessity, but they’re very very very nice to have. If you have them, don’t take them for granted.
- Silence, late night drives, late night downtown parking decks, climbing buildings, good meals, and acoustic guitar are all very good remedies.
Come at me 2013.
It’s amazing how things change for the better when you cut out the bullshit.
Right now, I just really want someone to cuddle with.